Check Point Security Administration ( CCSA ) R75
Check Point Security Administration R75 is a foundation course for Check Point's Security Management Systems, Security Gateway Systems, and deployment platforms. This course provides an understanding of basic concepts and skills necessary to configure Check Point Software Blades including Firewall, IPSEC VPN, IPS, Network Policy Management, Logging & Status, and Monitoring, URL Filtering, Antivirus & Anti-malware, Anti-spam & Email Security. During this course, students will configure a Security Policy, secure communications across the Internet, defend against network threats, and learn about managing and monitoring a secure network.
Basic networking knowledge, knowledge of Windows Server and/or UNIX, and experience with TCP/IP and the Internet.
What you will learn:
- Design and install version R75 in a distributed environment
- Perform a backup and restore the current installation.
- Identify critical files
- Deploy Gateways
- Create and configure network, host and gateway objects.
- Verify SIC establishment
- Create a basic Rule Base
- Configure NAT rules
- Evaluate existing policies and optimize rules
- Ensure seamless upgrades and minimal downtime
- Use queries to monitor IPS and common network traffic and troubleshoot events
- Generate reports, troubleshoot system and security issues, and ensure network functionality
- Configure alerts and traffic counters, monitor suspicious activity, analyze tunnel activity and monitor remote user access
- Apply upgrade packages
- Attach product licenses
- Perform a pre-installation compatibility assessment
- Centrally manage users and manage users’ access using external databases.
- Configure a pre-shared secret site-to-site VPN.
- Configure a certificate based site-to-site VPN using an internal CA or a third party CA.
- Configure permanent tunnels for remote access.
- Configure VPN tunnel sharing.
- Configure Check Point Messaging Security to test IP Reputation, content based anti-spam, and zero hour virus detection.
- Configure a Web-filtering and antivirus policy to filter and scan traffic.
- Implement default or customized profiles to designated Gateways.
- Create and install IPS policies.
- Cisco Certifications
- Microsoft Certifications
- PHP Certifications
- CompTIA Certifications
- Linux Certifications
- MySQL Certifications
- Check Point Certification
- Sun Java Certifications
- VMware Certifications
- IPV6 Certifications